Wednesday, January 27, 2021 - - COVID-19 Vaccine Administration Clinic
- 1602 Sioux Drive
Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department will be administering vaccine for Phase 1A & 1B at the following locations: **You must either live OR
Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department will be administering vaccine for Phase 1A & 1B at the following locations:
**You must either live OR work in Franklin or Williamson county in order to receive the vaccine. Proof of residency/ employment may be required at time of clinic.**
To schedule an appointment, use the following link:
Bi-County will be holding additional clinics in the coming weeks. Please review the following information:
• Please wear a mask and social distance during your time at the clinic.
• Parking is located outside of the clinic where you are registered.
• Please allot for 30-40 minutes, which includes a suggested observation time of 15 minutes after you have received your vaccination.
You will NOT be eligible for a vaccination if:
• You are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or have other illness.
• You or someone in your household is quarantined, isolated OR ARE AWAITING TEST RESULTS.
• You have been positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days and are not well.
• If you have been previously positive and have received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma treatment in the last 90 days.
• If you have received any other vaccinations (including a flu shot) in the last 2 weeks.
For Williamson county dates, you will click on the event marked 1/15/21. It will take you to the entire Williamson county events.
*** For those needing their SECOND dose of Moderna or Pfizer, please register using the link provided. ***
Individuals who receive their first dose of the COVID vaccine after 1/14/21 will schedule their second inoculation appointment while at their first appointment. You do not need to schedule both appointments at this time! Bi-County does realize it may be past the 28 days before you receive the second dose of the COVID vaccination. Its ok if you receive the vaccination past 28 days. The most important thing is that you receive your second dose.
If you received your 1st dose at the Pavilion starting on 1/15/21, you will need to register for your second dose using the link provided. The website may or may not have an option for the 2nd dose. If you only see the option for the first dose then you can just register for the first dose again. Bi-County is providing doses based on the vaccine card you are to bring with you. It does not matter what your reservation says about the dose number. They will inoculate you based on that card!
(Wednesday) 8:00 am - 6:00 pm CST
1602 Sioux Drive