No appointment is needed. You must be a resident and/ or work in Franklin or Williamson county
No appointment is needed.
You must be a
resident and/ or work in Franklin or Williamson county for this walk-in service.
services will be determined daily based on staffing levels.
Information before coming to the clinic:
• If you received MODERNA, please make sure it has been at least 28 days AFTER your
• If you received PFIZER, please make sure it has been at least 21 days AFTER your first
dose. *Walk-ins accepted if you had an appointment during that clinic week.
• If you have an appointment scheduled for the future, Bi-County staff can cancel your appointment if you are unable to do that yourself.
Mass vaccination clinics are held:
A. Tuesdays: The Pavilion (Marion, IL) 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. with last walk-in at 3:00p.m.
B. Wednesdays: The Pavilion (Marion, IL) 7:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. with last walk-in at 5:00p.m.
If you would like to volunteer at our mass vaccination clinics, contact Bi-County Health at (618) 439-0951 or (618) 993-8111. Bi-County Health mass vaccination clinic forms can be found HERE
Please feel free to follow Bi-County Health on Facebook as well. The
health department uses this service to notify the public about office closures, upcoming clinics, and special events.
Bi-County will be holding additional clinics in the coming weeks. Please review the following information:
You will NOT be eligible for a vaccination if:
• You are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or have other illness.
• You or someone in your household is quarantined, isolated OR ARE AWAITING TEST RESULTS.
• You have been positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days and are not well.
• If you have been previously positive and have received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma treatment in the last 90 days.
• If you have received any other vaccinations (including a flu shot) in the last 2 weeks.
(Wednesday) 7:30 am - 5:00 pm CST
1602 Sioux Drive